VIA VILLAS of ITALY
rental documents -- please print
- This cover page with instructions
- Information Sheet (to be filled out and returned)
- Rental Agreement (to be signed and returned)
- Fill out the attached Information Sheet, which asks for information regarding your travel plans and the people in your party.
- Review the attached Rental Agreement for accuracy and please sign the last page where indicated. (If the information on the Rental Agreement is not correct please contact us immediately.)
- Would you kindly change to Please scan all documents and return by email.
Thank you for renting from VIA VILLAS of ITALY!
|Client:|| ||John Smith|
| || ||___________________________|
|City, State, Zip:|| ||___________________________|
|Phone (W):|| ||___________________________|
|Phone (H):|| ||___________________________|
|Phone (C):|| ||___________________________|
1. Total number in your party: _________ (Adults:_______ Children:_______)
2. Please list each member of your party below, and indicate the age of each child.
Please indicate the method of payment and mode of delivery. This information is essential to secure your reservation.
1. _________________________________ (Check, Wire Transfer, Credit Card)
2. _________________________________ (FedEx, UPS)
3. _________________________________ (Date Payment Sent)
Control Id: 211710
THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT is made 26 November 2013, by and between between VIA VILLAS of ITALY, Inc. ("Rentor") and Jim O'Shea ("Rentee"), located at the address given at the end of the Agreement, whereby the following terms and conditions have been agreed upon by both parties:
1. RENTAL PROPERTY AND TERM
- Rental period: 27 November 2013 to 30 November 2013
- Property name: Acquabuona
- Number of adults: 1
- Number of children: 1
2. BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Rentals begin and end on Saturdays
- Permitted Arrival Time: between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. local time
- Departure Time: before 9:30 a.m. local time
- Any delays or variations must be communicated to the Rentee's agent at least 48 hours before arrival. No refund will be given if the Rentee is unable to take up residence of the property on the expected day or at the scheduled time owing to travel problems or otherwise (as identified pursuant to Paragraph 9(b) below). The same applies to departure time.
3. PAYMENT DETAILS
- Rental Fee: USD **1.00
- Refundable Security Deposit: USD **1.00
- Total Due 26 November 2013: USD **2.00
- We reserve the right to adjust the balance should there be a greater than 2% increase in the cost of currency.
Please make payment by check, payable to "VIA VILLAS of ITALY, inc." and remit by FEDEX or UPS to:
VIA VILLAS of ITALY
Attn. Jessica Lofgren
605 Greenway Blvd
Roselle, NJ 07203
*Please note: We ask that you do NOT check the "SIGNATURE REQUIRED" box when sending payment by courier services.
We also accept payment by wire transfer. Please refer to banking details below.
Account Information for Wire Transfers:
VIA VILLAS of ITALY, Inc.
Routing Number: 031000053
8340 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA
- Included in the Rental Cost:
- Air conditioning
- WiFi Internet access
- One set of bed and bath linens
- Beach towels
- Cleaning two hours per day, three times a week
- Shared Pool
- Additional Cost to be paid on the premises:
- Heating according to consumption
- Telephone according to consumption
- Additional cleaning and personal laundry at E.13 per hour (minimum of two hours)
- Advance shopping 25 Euro + grocery receipt.
- Babysitting E. 20 per hour please inquire upon booking.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: E. 200 to be upon arrival and will be refunded upon departure less any unpaid expenses.
4. PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
- The balance of the payment, as stated in paragraph 3(e) is due nine (9) weeks before commencement of rental period. Failure to pay the balance of the rental will result in cancellation of the rental reservation and the loss of the deposit.
- In the event of cancellation on the part of the Rentee, the Rentor will retain a pro-rated portion of the rental fee subject to the following schedule:
- 50% of the total rental fee if the cancellation is notified 9 weeks or more before the start of rental period;
- 100% if cancellation is notified less than 9 weeks before the start of rental period.
5. CHANGE OF RENTAL PERIOD
A requested change to the rental period in paragraph 1(a) shall at the option of Rentor, be considered a cancellation of the Rental Agreement and shall be subject to the terms of paragraph 4 of this Agreement.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
In the event that Rentor is unable to provide Rentee access to Rental Property as a result of situations beyond its control including, but not limited to, war, strikes, fires, floods, acts of God, governmental restrictions, or power failures, Rentor shall reserve the right to transfer Rentee to a similar property. The price difference, if greater, must be paid by Rentee prior to the commencement of the rental period, and, if smaller, will be reimbursed by Rentor. If this is not possible or Rentee does not wish to be transferred, Rentor will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid to Rentor in full, and neither party will be liable for any further obligations or claims.
7. DESCRIPTIONS AND INFORMATION
All descriptions and information are supplied in good faith and are believed to be true and accurate representations. Distances noted are approximate. Not withstanding the foregoing, Rentee agrees to hold harmless Rentor and its representatives from any claims or liabilities for any errors or inaccuracies in the property descriptions or other literature.
8. DAMAGES AND CHARGES
- Rentees are required to act in a responsible manner at all times. Rentee is responsible for ensuring that the property is left upon departure in the same general condition and repair as upon arrival. Rentor reserves the right to recover from clients the cost of any loss or damage caused by a failure to respect the property, fixtures, or fittings.
- Upon receipt of the balance due in paragraph 3(e), Rentor will (i) forward to Rentee information on how to reach the Rental Property and contact information for Rentee's agent, who will be responsible for distributing keys to access the Rental Property; and (ii) provide information concerning payment of a security deposit, under no circumstances will Rentee be permitted access to the Rental Property without payment of the security deposit.
- Security Deposits are due on every property. The amount of each deposit is specified on the Property Description Page and on the Rental Agreement. The Security Deposit covers the cost of any damage or breakages during your stay to the property and its contents, inside and outside, excluding normal wear. Judgment as to the condition of the property is left to the sole discretion of the owner or their representative. This amount, less any applicable claims will be returned to you before departure unless VIA VILLAS of ITALY, Inc. has collected your security deposit, in which case VIA VILLAS of ITALY, Inc. will return it within 30 days of your return home. Should the damages exceed the Security Deposit amount, you agree to pay the additional charges on demand.
- Occupancy of the Rental Property is limited to the number of adults and children listed in paragraphs (1) c and (1) d.
- The keyholder may refuse entrance to the property if one of the following occurs:
- The damage deposit is not paid.
- The arrival time is not respected and the keyholder has not been informed.
- The number of people is over the allowed maximum.
10. CONDITION OF RENTAL PROPERTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The descriptions of locations and accommodations are provided in good faith and in the belief that they are accurate based on the latest information provided by owner. However, Rentor shall not be held responsible for any modifications made by the owner without Rentor's prior knowledge. Rentee should exercise reasonable caution appropriate for visiting any new locale in a foreign country.
- Rentee for itself and on behalf of all individuals who use the rental property through Rentee hold Rentor and its agents and the property owner harmless from and against any and all liability and costs including personal injury and property damage regardless of the cause.
- Notwithstanding anything in this Rental Agreement to the contrary Rentee agrees that the liability of Rentor shall be limited to the commission received by Rentor in connection with the rental of the property and in no event shall Rentor be liable for any additional costs or consequential damages.
- Complaints: Descriptions listed on the Property Page are made in good faith. However, we decline responsibility for any modifications made by the owners without our knowledge. We also do not accept responsibility for the breakdown of the supply of utilities or other essential services though the owner or caretaker will endeavor to arrange for these problems to be solved.
If the client finds that the property does not adhere to the description shown on the Website www.viavillas.com or finds anomalies or malfunctions that VIA VILLAS of ITALY, Inc. does not know about, the client is obliged to contact the VIA VILLAS of ITALY, Inc. representative listed in client arrival information in order to obtain the necessary assistance. They will do their best to help you at this time. If the matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, please fax (215.248.1919) VIA VILLAS of ITALY, Inc. within 48 hours of the occurrence. We must be notified in writing concerning any serious complaint before you vacate the property. Complaints reported at the end of the rental period will not be considered. Should you decide to vacate the property without authorization from the owner or the representative no refund will be granted.
- RENTEE ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT RENTEE AND THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO USE THE RENTAL PROPERTY THROUGH RENTEE ASSUME THE RISK IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE RENTAL PROPERTY AND ANY OF ITS FACILITIES.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and venue shall be proper in Pennsylvania.
- Rentor shall be entitled to its attorney's fees and court costs in the event that it is required to take legal action to enforce this Rental Agreement.
Rentee hereby agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and, intending to be legally bound, affixes signature below: