We also invite you to inquire about several properties of interest and let our team help you find the perfect villa.
Please call us at 1.888.477.2740 (USA Toll Free), for local callers, 1 215.248.2570
Located between Pienza and Montepulciano, Villa Dimora enjoys stunning, 270 degree panoramic views of the town of Monticchiello and surrounding hills, with Radicofani in the distance.
Villa Dimora is neighboured by the vineyard of Capitoni, a local family who have been making their wonderful Orcia riserva wine for generations. The villa also looks across the valley to the organic farm Podere Il Casale, that produces cheeses, honey, olive oil and wine.
Please note: The location of this vacation home, as others in the area, requires driving on a "strada bianca" - a typical Tuscan white dirt road. When renting a vehicle for your holiday, we strongly suggest not renting any vehicle with a low-carriage.
• Wineries, wine shops and restaurants are all within a very short drive
• Hot springs and spas are 20 to 30 minutes
• Pienza: 10 to 15 minutes (1 hour walk across the fields if you like to hike!)
• San Quirico: 15 to 20 minutes
• Montepulciano: 15 to 20 minutes
• Montalcino: 35 minutes
• Cortona: 55 minutes
• Perugia: 1 hour
• Siena: 1 hour
• Assisi: 1 hour 45 minutes
• Orvieto: 1 hour 15 minutes
• Train station in Chiusi: 50 minutes
• Airport in Perugia: 1 hour 20 minutes
• Airport in Florence: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Airports in Rome and Pisa: 2 hours 30 minutes
Independent farmhouse sleeps: 8+1 or 2 additional beds for kids
Every room of the villa, including the four spacious bedrooms, boasts spectacular views of the Val d’Orcia valley or gardens. Each bedroom has its own travertine stone en suite with rain shower and
air conditioning so that you can enjoy the all-important modern comforts.
• Entrance hall /living room with pot belly stove
• Open office/studio with Sonos speaker (works off wifi and can be moved)
• Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (including rainshower)
• 2 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (including rainshowers). All bedrooms have
direct access to the garden
• Additional powder room
• Kitchen/dining - the beating heart of Podere Tramonto. The large open-plan fully furnished
kitchen, which leads outside to the shaded outdoor dining area. The spacious kitchen has all
modern appliances and is divided into two rooms, one for cooking and eating and a pantry
with dishwasher and second sink.
• Large master bedroom with en suite bathroom (including rainshower and bathtub) - walk in
wardrobe - private terrace with direct access to the garden. It enjoys amazing panoramic
• Hobby loungeroom with TV (including Apple TV) and Sonos speaker, sofas, board games and
a terrace with panoramic views. Also has a pot belly stove.
• Additional powder room
• Wine cellar with a range of local wines to choose from (at an additional cost)
• Washing machines and garage (for staff use only)
• Shaded dining patio
• Horizon swimming pool with built in benches (4mx3m)
• Manicured gardens
• Vegetable garden
• Pizza oven (to be used with staff assistance only)
• Sunset terrace at the hilltop edge of the property for you to enjoy panoramic views of Pienza
and Monticchiello and the valley in between
• Olive grove
• Security gated entrance and open garage for car parking
"You have only to raise your eyes and Art and Beauty come to meet you" --Franco Zeffierelli
Learn more and browse our Tuscany Villas.
The Tuscan countryside includes a myriad of Medieval and Renaissance hilltowns that extend from Florence in the north, Mt. Amiata and Pitigliano in the south, Cortona and Arezzo in the east and Lucca and Pisa to the west.
Learn more and browse our Tuscan Countryside Villas.
IL Palazzi sits on a panoramic grassy plateau overlooking the wilder southern end of the Val d'Orcia.
Bedrooms: 6 Sleeps: 12More details ♥