Five Things Not to Miss in Positano
1. As alternatives to the sometimes crowded main Positano beach, visit the small, intimate beaches La Gavitella, Laurita and Arienzo beaches.
A short selection of magical moments you can enjoy, including adventures, food, gelato, perfect sunsets and the greatest food in Positano.
2. Take the local bus to Montepertuso, have lunch at Il Ritrovo and walk back down the mountainside via the hand carved and hand placed stone steps to Positano.
3. Schedule one early evening to just have cocktails on the majolica-tiled terrace at Hotel San Pietro at sunset.
4. Rent a small motor boat for the day, pack a lunch, sun screen and your bathing suit and take off up or down the coast. Drop anchor in any number of picturesque places and take a swim.
5. Enjoy a lemon sorbetto from the little cart on Positano's piazzetta.
What our clients say
Molto bene! The villa was perfect and made us feel like we really lived in the town rather than being waited on at a hotel like everywhere else people travel. Positano was wonderful and the views never stop. One better than the next. Thank you so much for making this wonderful property available and making us feel like real Italians... at least for the week. Keep up the good work.
Seth and Stephanie.
Ready for more?
If you're already in love with Positano, contact us! We can help you find the perfect Villa, suggest places to visit and things to do, and make sure your stay in Italy is as magical and unique as you imagined it.